|Click On This Image To See The Original Picture (+18)|
This news where published in December 2017 back in the dailymail.co.uk , And it's about a construction woodworker from Chicago that developed an unsightly and rare fungal infection as a result of using his woodworking blade to pop a spot on his lower lip.
Yes, And sadly this worker had has caught a horrific fungal infection after using the told woodworking blade to pop the spot on his lip, because of the shocking images we just hided it in this link if you want to see it SEE THE IMAGE HERE .
This picture will make you or it should at least make you think twice before using your tools to squeeze those pops on your face or in the contact with any injury on your body.
Thanks God the 23-year-old construction woodworker, was cured of the blood-encrusted lesion tow weeks after undergoing treatment.
You May Read:
So the goal and the message from this blog to all of you, working for your own or for others, for money or just because it's you hubby, all we love our tools and machines and we are so engaged with our shops. So please let woodworking tools and machines for woodwork's and never forget to have a first aid kit for any lesion that may happen during your works.
Don't forget to forward this post to the people you care about. And Stay Safe Please.